We are an Art Studio that develop Art Designs for different kind of Public Art Projects thru United States, for this reason we support and encourage all art public initiative for show to others the importance of the Art in our Society and Culture. The Art is a powerful tool of Social Transformation and the Artist must reach with his/her art designs that goal for make something meaningful while is doing art. Because we do art for the humanity and the Social Transformation.
Our Art Studio is dedicated to Design Artworks using as inspiration the Nature, The Climate Change and the Social and Cultural Diversity and Inclusion . Our Artworks have been commissioned by Hospitals , Privates Entities, Newark Liberty International Airport and Public Art Programs of different States of the United States and Canada.
We use mostly animal designs, flowers, fruits, water and trees in a background to raise awareness about climate warming or for exalt the singular beauty of the biodiversity of each state in particular, biodiversity that makes them unique and extraordinary as a state. On other occasions, we use abstraction to exemplify how beautiful and harmonious it is to be inclusive and diverse as a society and culture.
We have experience translating Art Designs in Templates required for Public Art Projects : Traffic Signal Box( Sugar Land, texas, Manhattan Beach, California, Federal Way, Washington, Grand Prairie, Texas); Doors Vinyl Wraps ( Downtown Doors Public Art Project, Madison, Wisconsin, 2019); Art Design selected for Wrap Buildings ( Palos Verdes Art Center, California) or Art Designs for Fabricate Bus Shelters ( Art Bus Shelter Type II, Athens-Clarke, Georgia) . Also we have done commissioned Artwork as "Calm Waters" made in Metal Print 60 x 40 inches for the Mission Hospital for Advanced Medicine, Asheville, North Carolina.
We do Art Designs and Artworks :
- To Promote Quality of Life Through the Art
- To Give Identity and Beautification of Public Spaces
- Make Healthy Communities in our Country through our Message of Social and Cultural Diversity and Inclusion
We enhance :
- and insert Art for improve the aesthetic streetscape design
- the Diversity and Cultural Identity of Communities
- the Tolerance and Acceptance of an Inclusive Culture and Society
- the pedestrian experience and promoting vibrancy, creativity and livelihood in the communities
- the public areas, street furniture , private and public buildings with art making them a Welcoming Place.
We are always here for your service.
Cruglez Stermann Studio
In general, we do art designs for be transfered to clothing, canvases, building wraps, glass wraps, traffic signal box wraps or asphalt decals ; for do fences, bus shelters or canopy thru laser cutting machine or do hand-painted murals and sculptures in team with a manufacturer. Also we do pieces of low-bas relief using recycled materials as plastic caps, cups or pipes.